Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Jolly Ho

Another Christmas has come and gone, but my stomach certainly has not forgotten the bounty that we had. In fact there is still half a bounty left in my fridge, namely a delicious turkey cooked by Neil and Ai which unfortunately the more I look at it the sicker I feel. I even made a turkey stir fry to take to work for lunch today. Any way to get rid of the damn thing.

Our merry party of 11 devoured the turkey, sushi and bulgogi. There was also the munching of chips, candy cane, donuts, crazy wasabi crackers, cake. Basically goodies galore. We entertained ourselves with lots of drawing, courtesy of a big pad of paper, whiteboard and markers I had supplied. I currently display those artworks on my living room walls with pride.

Christmas 2006 in TO has been and gone, but it will not be forgotten!


L: Eat Drink Man Woman; R: Turkey with all the trimmings.

L: Santa Toshi! "Come on Toshi, come on. You're SO good."; R; Kaori, or was it Rudolf?
L: Awwww...Emi and Ai; R: Artists at work.

L: Gay Santa; R: Fugly Geisha.

Merry Christmas (or more PC, Happy Holidays - barf) and have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Corrinne said...

Well done Tina... eat more eat more .. ehehhehee