Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tag Me? Tag You!

Right, a game of tag is being played electronically and I have been tagged by Clare. Now I'm suppose to tell you 5 things you didn't already know about me:

1. One of my favourite films is Working Girl with Melanie Griffith in the title role, Joan Cusack as her best friend and Harrison Ford the object of her affections. Big hair, big make up, big ambitions. I think that's why as I kid I dreamt of growing up and having a corner office. No idea what I would do as a job just an office would suffice.
2. I'm bow-legged.
3. When I was in 5th grade the whole school went away to camp. At the limbo competition I was the last one standing out of 100 or so kids - winner!

4. If I was to become an actor I would never agree to: (a) wear a wedding dress or (b) lie in a coffin. Everything else is negotiable.
5. On his death bed, my grandfather cried to me "I want to live to see you get married." That was 10 years ago and he's still alive. Talk about pressure!

Let the game continue and I'm tagging
Corrinne and Roland. Over to you two!

No comments: