Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Livin' la vida loca like I've got 4 weeks left in the UK



Two nights in a row on the tiles. It was my manager Sally's birthday so we all went out for a drink after work on Friday and ended up grooving away on the dance floor.



Saturday day was a cultured affair as Weeze and I educated ourselves at the Tate Modern, admiring the works of two pioneers of Modernism, Josef Albers and László Moholy-Nagy . Later that night we relaxed our minds and exerted our bodies on the dance floor with Heilam who's visiting with Pete for an excellent night at G.A.Y. Haven't got any photos to show for our efforts, but let me assure you it wasn't difficult to have fun that night. Missing the old clubbing days with Heilam and the boys and girls back home (you know who you are!).

Finally as it is the trend with most of my posts, we will visit the meal of the week, which is...

MARINATED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS

TERIYAKI SALMON

VEGETABLES WITH OYSTER SAUCE

SERVED ON A BED OF JASMINE RICE

WELL DONE MISS CORRINNE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that looks yum!

Anonymous said...

I miss groovin' wid ya!