Friday, January 04, 2008

Your Computer Ain't Broke

想試試看我有沒有能力只用中文寫一篇文章...

And the answer is no.

However I've been pretty amazed at myself that for someone who left Taiwan at the age of 8 and never again took up further schoolings in the Chinese language, my speaking, reading, listening and writing skills have all vastly improved in the last six months.

This leads me to think - if I can do it, then anyone can! For sure the Candyman can.

I'm going mad it would seem. Giddy on the highs of a job offer. That's right, you've heard it first here. I've been offered a job. THIS is what I was alluding to in my previous post (phew Dave, it wasn't your's after all).

After two and a bit months of white collar slavery, I've found another beast to call thine master. I shall unsheath my shackles at my current employ and ride the fortunes of another. T'is a luminate dawn in mine sights; may you all keep well my favoured friends, and foes, alike.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you're still pregnant?

The Luddite said...

let's just say i would fall on my knees and proclaim the second coming of christ is nigh.