Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dancing with the Dead

My buddy and I went cruising for kids last night. Seriously, it was ok. I wanted to see the kids out and take pics of them. It was Halloween so in North America it's allowed to stalk them on this night. As we lived downtown there was a little less action than there would've been had we'd been in the 'burbs, where neighbours get together and build joint haunted houses in their backyards. There were a couple of great houses that I did see in the Annex (a residential area in north Toronto) all decked out. Sadly the pics didn't turn out so good cause it was dark.


L: Front yard of a house converted to a lit up cemetary; R: Scary zombie.

After a lovely meal at the Beaches (a residential area in east Toronto) we headed back into downtown to Church Street, the Toronto equivalent to Oxford Street in Sydney. Boy the party was happening there! The street was blocked off and taken over by aliens, geisha girls, zombies, naked dancing boys and plenty of other unknown creatures. Here are some pics (not many as my camera ran out of juice - Murphy's Law):


L: Transformer; M: Duff beer for me...; R: The Mountie costume says Canadian Pride to me.


L: Air hostesses complete with trolley; R: Me and my new (headless) man.

1 comment:

Corrinne said...

Looked like lots of fun T. Party on!