Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Garden Path

It occurred to me not that long ago, in fact, whilst I was in the shower 30 mins earlier, that I hadn't penned a Countdown of any sorts for a while.

And I'd hate to be called out for Fraudulent Advertising here. Or indeed any where.

So a little recap of my Asia Edition timeline.
Yawn.
I arrived in Taiwan on the 25th June.
Yawwwn.
It will be the 25th December on Tuesday.
Yaaawwwnnnn - look people just bear with me for two seconds will you???

It will mark six months of my existence here. What will this Countdown countdown to? Another six months of convolution? Or two months? Or a week? Perhaps it will be a countdown to When Tina T Cracks. Place your bets people.

Ah but there'll be another twist to the story.

Yes there will.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i would say marriage, but i'm gonna put my chips on pregnancy.

The Luddite said...

i didn't want you to find out this way, but dave, it's your's.