Thursday, December 20, 2007

Love Sick

Oh wow, so this is what it feels like. So new, so exciting, so sexy...

To have something to hold and say it's all mine.

I can't believe how satisfying this experience has been and how long I've waited for it.

And at 12 inches, it's just the right size...

Ladies and gentlemen, I have brought myself a laptop!

My very first, very own, very slick little number that gives me hours of joy. I am finally reconnected to the world, a world that has been denied to me at work, a world that I only glimpsed at home on a dirty laptop that's already been on someone else's lap but now it's a brand new day and now that me and my baby have found each other we're going for a long, long drive together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it better not be a mac or we're not friends anymore...

Unknown said...

Welcome to civilization