Friday, November 24, 2006

Challenge Me!

I feel like I'm running out of things to blog about. So I'm now taking a leaf from the pages of the reality show book and getting YOU to tell me what to do! How does that sound?

Dance in a canola field like a mad woman? Or find AND hold an orb of light?

Email me your suggestions and ideas and I will go out there and perform for you. All of course accompanied by photos to prove that I've done them. I'm not setting any limits here because I know you're a bunch of intelligent and reasonable people; I doubt any of you will put my life in danger or my social life for that matter.

So hop to it, I'm (strangely) looking forward to your thoughts...

Discover ancient ruins?
Eat strange and exotic foods?

5 comments:

Corrinne said...

How about doing a spontaneous thing and come back home for xmas to surprise us?

The Luddite said...

ha, nice try but no cigars...

Unknown said...

How about spontaneously joining a busker on the street and start singing/harmonising with him/her? I want photos (or if you can film it, even better)! Or ask a bunch of complete strangers to lie on the ground but positioned in such a way that they spell your name. Remember, photo....

Unknown said...

nice photos... who took them?

The Luddite said...

cheers dave