Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

I miss being in a relationship. I miss all the good things a relationship offers. Is there any replacement on Earth that can take away the desire for a relationship? It's all good and well to have male (or female if that's your inclination) attention, or company, or "friends", but at the end of the day isn't a deeper, intellectual and emotional connection with another person the goal of all flirtations?

Don't get me wrong, I think flirting is a great sport. Keeps the mind active, the wits sharp. But there comes a time, when you want to bring home the bacon, and not just have it for breakfast either, but all the time. Bacon is great. I miss toasted bacon sandwiches on white with brown sauce. Get one for breakkie from a greasy spoon if you feel a bit wobbly after a night of drinking and you'd instantly feel like a million dollars. Ha, good times in London.

But the point I believe I have powerfully demonstrated above. Who doesn't love a bacon analogy?

No comments: