Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Give Thanks to the Music (Thanksgiving Part 2)


L: The euphoria; M: The smoking room; R: The club.

Finally I get to see the inside of The Guvernment, that massive club at the shore of the Lake, to pay homage to those we happily place on alters, the DJs. After that mammoth dinner I don't know how I managed to pick my distended self off the floor and place my dancing-shoed feet on the floor. But I did because the call to pray was too great. Paul Oakenfold and Deep Dish were top billing. The last time I went clubbing like this was probably a year ago so the adrenaline was flowing; even the trek to the smoking room outside the club didn't dampen the night (I looked at it as being a help to my long term health), so if there was anything to moan about it was probably the 2am licensing law. It was around 5.30am when we stepped out of the club to make our way home.


Pretty lights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chickie, just wanna tell you that Ravi & I have slowly (but surely) resurrected our ambition to get back in the groove clubbing. We have been to Mars Lounge on 2 Saturdays (organised by friends)! They weren't big nights but we're slowly getting our bodies climatised to the sweat, eyes to the rotund chicks in skimpy outfits, ears to the ringing that only comes during silence, & noses to the smoke.