Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Give Thanks to the Turkey that Filled My Belly

13 people had the task of devouring 16 dishes on Thanksgiving this year, on Sunday 8th October. Turkey, ham, homemade gravy, roast carrots, roast squash, stuffed tomatoes, stuffing, corn bread, roast onions, wild bean dip on french bread, sweet potatoes, wild rice, couscous salad, mash, beans, roast potatoes. Then we had dessert of baked cinnamon apples and sweet potato pie. Loved the pie.

I am thankful for all my friends and family back home, I am thankful to all the great people I've met on my travels and for this meal I thank Deeple, my friend from work who introduced me to Ernest, who invited me to his and Amar's place so I wouldn't be alone. Ah, group hug.

L and R: FOOD...

L: Christa, Me and Pete; R: Deeple, Krystal and Ernest.

L: Amar and Me; R: Dig in Ernest!

No comments: