Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Walk this Way

How cute are these little creatures? These were taken on my way to work yesterday. It's only a 20 min stroll door to door and I get to walk through Queen's Park each day and see these squirrels. But the first thing I saw yesterday was this giant motha just striding through the park with all the ease in the world. It was a freakin' raccoon! Look at it it's huge!


L: Master of his domain; R: Squirrel crossed my path.

Look at these little darlings!

Just look how cute they are with their little furry tails. Awww...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think someone's getting clucky....

Anonymous said...

Clucky or hungry because she probably hadn't had her bacon and egg roll when she took these photos.

The Luddite said...

CLUCKY??? Dear lord, find me a man first.