Monday, May 15, 2006

All Night Long (One More Time)


Left: Jimbo, my first friend from the first leaving do I attended on my first week at work, and now, at my last leaving do at my last week at work.
Right: Heather - coolest rock chick I know. Will miss your Northen accent (but not your jibberish :); Sally - awesome manager who kicks butt. Sorry to love and leave you will keep in touch!; Lou - follow me to Canada!


Left: Bookings Boys Del and Rich, my very own Brokeback Mountain (loved the film btw); Right: (L-R, top-bottom) Tricky, Lou, Will, Stocky, Del, Chris, Ant - ex and current VT crew. Hope to see you all again some day.

The Weekend before The Last. T'was my work leaving do on Friday night and it was a exuberant affair with many of my colleagues and friends. We drank and we were merry and despite me having a horrific cold I still had a wicked time. The monster hungover and foggy memory the next day proved it.


Damo and my flatmate Mike looking like he's speaking from his heart - I'd like to think they're discussing who'd be the better man for me. Who wins?

There are more photos which I'm having problems uploading at the moment. Come back soon to see if I manage to in the end.

It was a also real treat to realise I'd forgot the real estate agent was coming over to show the flat the next day. Imagine his surprised (and my red) face when he opened the door to find a tragic girl in bed looking worse for wear, smelling of alcohol and cough medicine, surrounded by snotty tissues. There was no way I could leave my bed I was feeling so ill. The poor estate agent had to carry on showing the flat throughout the day with me as the final attraction. To my landlord, sorry for bringing down your sales price!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. The estate agent might have been creative and offered you as part of the package.

The Luddite said...

A few days later the estate agent came again and I was at home packing. The people asked me a few questions, and boy did I do my best to sell the place! I am pleased to say they were so delighted and took the place on the spot. To my landlord, we're even!

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»