Thursday, May 25, 2006

Day 3 - So Far So Good

Bloody rain. After two great days the rain caught up with me. It was hard to get out of bed and spend my last hours in Zagreb productively. In the end I did manage to get to the Museum of Modern Art which held some really great works. It was then time to go to the bus station.

2.5hrs and a new stamp later I was in Ljubljana, Slovenia! Planning to stay till the end of the week in Slovenia, with Michelle's friend Matjaz as host. The brilliantness of the situation continues to unfold today as Matjaz has organised co-hosts and helped organised my Slovenian itinery. Tonight I will be seeing a bit of Ljubljana night life and tomorrow will be a city tour of my own design. Hopefully the weather will be back to normal - give me some sun!


Ljubliana by night (1) and (2)

Ljubliana by day (1) and (2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Slovenian night life like? Is it going off?

The Luddite said...

went to a student club with was packed and the condensation was a joke. felt like it was raining. the music was a bit of a mix bag. they can drink and party till the wee hours. last night went to an "alternative" watering hole. it was like a little commune of squatters. i've seen it all now.