Monday, May 15, 2006

You Know I've got It

So here are a few more faces from my leaving drinks:


Top: Simon - he may be quiet and he may sound slow, but he's got a heart of gold. Luv ya Si!
Bottom: GRRRLs - Cindy, Claudine, Di and Mish - I'm passing the torch to these crazy girls, London watch out!


Top: Corrinne - my Gumtree friend! We got here at the same time and now, leaving at the same time. See you in Melbourne in 2008!
Bottom: Oops, don't remember doing that!


Random guy - as it turns out he's a photographer for tilllate.com and we've made it onto their UK website. Proof forever that I've been toLondon!

http://uk.tilllate.com/tnpage.php?page=2&tim_orgid=0&mode=none&gid=335320&grid=0&chartmode=0&myalbumuid=0

It has a been a great two years. What more can I say cept missing you all already...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»