Thursday, June 15, 2006

Day 25 - A New Woman

That's me. After an overnight ride from Belgrade to Budapest, caught some zzz's at my new friend's flat in Budapest, showered got changed and settled in my hostel, I am ready to greet the sun and moon and flying saucers feeling like brand new.

So many thoughts running through my head that I want to write now, but since it's free internet I can come back anytime. Just too eager to share with you all!

Ok ok I'm going now otherwise I'll miss a beautiful day.

You better wait up for me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky you can write when you can . . . Living a true artist's life :)

Anonymous said...

The art of coffee?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina!

I didn't know that you were going to Budapest! Do you like it there??
I applied for something really good, I don't know what to call it. Anyway, they will choose 90 students from Bosnia,Kosovo and SErbia and the chosen one will get a free Inter rail pass for 30 days. Can you imagine travelling 30 days throughout Europe!!
But I'm not sure they'll choose me, I should wait and see..
Have a good time there
p.s my sister said Hi to you